Lawrence E. Rafferty has nearly 40 years of legal experience to draw upon in assisting you with your legal issue. He maintains a General Law Practice with an emphasis on Estate Planning and Probate, Commercial and Residential Real Estate, Corporations and LLC’s, including formation and buying and selling of businesses, and Landlord and Tenant disputes.
He also has significant experience handling Adoptions and Premarital Agreements. A trusted attorney can be your best friend when your legal issue arises.
Educational, Professional and Legal Background:
- 1982 Juris Doctor from The John Marshall Law School.
- Member of the McHenry County Bar Association; the Kane County Bar Association.
- Former Member of the Kane County Bar Association Estate Planning and Probate Committee.
- Former Trust Officer for regional banks.
- McHenry County resident for nearly 30 years.